Jenny is a long time Aquamaid and Collegiate and National Champion. She has been on many USA National Teams, either as a swimmer or as a coach.
Do you love synchro? The Novice/Intermediate program is for swimmers who want to learn and develop in the sport of synchronized swimming. This program is a 10.5-month commitment, running from September to mid-July. Participants train twice a week and compete in 3 local meets. The season culminates with the California State Games Competition in San Diego.
- Practices start September 10th, 2018, and go through the the California Sate Games in mid-July. There will be a 2 week, Winter break.
- Coaches will assign swimmers their appropriate divisions (Novice or Intermediate)
- If spaces are available, qualified swimmers may be accepted mid-season.
- Participant families are members of the Santa Clara Artistic Swimming and are asked to participate in our fundraising activities (i.e. once a month volunteer on Friday nights at Aquamaids Bingo).
- The membership fee is $1800 per year or $200 per month for 9 months.
- Families with multiple swimmers get at 10% discount on membership dues.
- When paying full year membership dues at registration time, families get a 10% discount.
- Practices are Tuesday and Thursdays.
SANTA CLARA ARTISTIC SWIMMING ACHIEVE NEW HEIGHTS & PROVE “OXYGEN IS OVERRATED” AT JUNIOR OLYMPIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Santa Clara Aquamaids is very excited to report that our dedicated athletes from our 11/12, 13/15, and 16/17 Age Group Programs competed at the 2021 Junior Olympic Championship at the United States Air Force Academy Cadet Natatorium in Colorado Springs, Colo. from...
2019 US 13-15 & Junior National Championships
At US 13-15 & Junior National Championships, SCA competed with in 13-15 with two teams, two combo teams, 4 duets and 4 solos, the junior team competed with one team, one combo, three duets and two solo. In 13-15 Santa Clara Artistic Swimming won Team High...
Classic Invitational 2019
Our 11-12 teams participated in Classic Invitation in Tacoma, WA at the end April and came home with medals in all events they participated in! Team: Gold for A-team and Bronze for B-team Duet: Gold for Hannah & Isa Solo: Silver for Olivia Figures (top 8): 1st...