We have Novice/Intermediate in:
Jenny is a long time Aquamaid and Collegiate and National Champion. She has been on many USA National Teams, either as a swimmer or as a coach.
Do you love synchro? The Novice/Intermediate program is for swimmers who want to learn and develop in the sport of synchronized swimming. This program is a 10.5-month commitment, running from September to mid-July. Participants train twice a week and compete in 3 local meets. The season culminates with the California State Games Competition in San Diego.
- Practices start September 10th, 2018, and go through the the California Sate Games in mid-July. There will be a 2 week, Winter break.
- Coaches will assign swimmers their appropriate divisions (Novice or Intermediate)
- If spaces are available, qualified swimmers may be accepted mid-season.
- Participant families are members of the Santa Clara Artistic Swimming and are asked to participate in our fundraising activities (i.e. once a month volunteer on Friday nights at Aquamaids Bingo).
- The membership fee is $1800 per year or $200 per month for 9 months.
- Families with multiple swimmers get at 10% discount on membership dues.
- When paying full year membership dues at registration time, families get a 10% discount.
- Practices are Tuesday and Thursdays.
2019 Region B Championships
Our athletes keep their spirits up during a rainy Region B weekend and scored big at the Region B Championships! 10 and under Team: Our two 10U team won Gold and Silver! Duet: Samantha and Jaclyn won Gold and Nira and Ellie won Silver! Solo: Samantha won silver and...