USA Artistic Swimming Membership
Use the link below to complete the USA Artistic Swimming (UAAAS) registration. It is a unique link for Santa Clara Artistic Swimming. USAAS has many membership categories, but you should use the ones listed below. At the end of the registration, you will need to pay the registration fee.
- For your swimmer, select (1) Athlete Participant and (2) on the next screen 2021-2022 Athlete 30-Day Trial Membership.
Forward the USAAS membership receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USAAS registration link: https://memberships.
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If the participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If the participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Santa Clara Artistic Swimming has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- The athlete withdrew 7 days prior to the start of a session or camp. Notifications are given to SCA via email (email@example.com) 7 days prior to the first day of the session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment