THE SANTA CLARA ARTISTIC SWIMMING OFFERS YEAR-ROUND ARTISTIC SWIMMING LESSONS AND IS NOW OFFERING OUR NEW SUMMER LESSON SERIES!
Our year-round Artistic Swimming Lessons present a well-balanced combination of the key components of artistic swimming: flexibility, core strength, basic swimming, and artistic swimming beginner skills. Our artistic swimming lessons are specifically designed for boys and girls ages 6-12 who are interested in trying, learning, and/or pursuing artistic swimming. Small class sizes create an opportunity for personalized feedback and a sense of connection with the instructor and classmates. These lessons are offered in continual eight-week sessions throughout the year and meet on Saturdays from 3:30-4:15, 4:15-5:00, and 5:00-5:45.
Each participant will be evaluated by our instructors, and a level recommendation will be made for the following session. We will hold spots open for returning participants up until 9 pm on the Monday before the new session. The remaining spots will then be open to the public.
Year-Round Artistic Swimming Lessons-
4/1-5/20 Spring Session $375
Entering Level One
Entering Level Two
Entering Level Three
Aquamaid/ Aquaman Assessment Day
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If the participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If the participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Santa Clara Artistic Swimming has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- The athlete withdrew 7 days prior to the start of a session or camp. Notifications are given to SCA via email (email@example.com) 7 days prior to the first day of the session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment