Artistic Swimming Lessons
Santa Clara Artistic Swimming Lessons offer a harmonious blend of flexibility, core strength, basic swimming techniques, and beginner artistic swimming skills. Open to boys and girls ages 6 to 12, our program is ideal for those curious about pursuing the athleticism, artistry, teamwork and fun that defines our sport.ﾠ
We are proud of our small class sizes, which guarantee personalized attention and constructive feedback from our experienced instructors. Each week, you’ll have a 45-minute class for six consecutive weeks, where your swimmer will progress through various artistic swimming skills, leading up to an end-of-session demonstration for family and friends.
$235 per swimmer, per session
Thank you for your interest in our lessons, we cannot wait to see you!
Our registration platform encountered a glitch during an update last week that affected our lessons and classes registration.
We are currently in the process of resolving the issue to get our lessons and classes back online. We expect to be back up and running by September 1st. Please check back on September 1st OR complete this form, and we’ll get in touch with you directly, sharing an updated registration link.
|Session A||September 16||September 23||September 30||Octoberﾠ ﾠ7||October 14||Octoberﾠ ﾠ21|
|Session B||November 4||November 11||November 18||December 2||December 9||December 16|
|January 13||January 20||January 27||February 3||February 10||February 17|
|Session A||March 3||March 9||March 16||March 23||March 30||April 6|
|Session B||April 13||April 20||April 27||Mayﾠ ﾠ4||Mayﾠ ﾠ11||May 18|
|Session A||June 1||June 8||June 15||June 22||June 29||Julyﾠ ﾠ ﾠ ﾠ6|
|Session B||July 13||July 20||July 27||August 3||August 10||August 17|
Level 1ﾠ 3:30 PM – 4:15 PM
Level 2 ﾠ4:15 PM – 5:00 PMﾠ
Level 3ﾠ 5:00 PM – 5:45 PMﾠﾠ
Level 1 = Brand new to artistic swimming and/or previously participated in one series of level 1 lessonsﾠ
Level 2 = Previously participated in 2 or more sessions of Level 2 lessonsﾠ
Level 3 = Previously participated in 1 or more sessions of Level 3 lessonsﾠ
- Yoga mat
- Nose Clipﾠ
Entering Level One
Entering Level Two
Entering Level Three
Aquamaid/ Aquaman Assessment Day
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN in the following situations:
- If the participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff not to be water safe.
- If the participant voluntarily withdraws from the program before its completion.
REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED under the following circumstances:
- In the event that we encounter pool access issues and alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled, resulting in program cancellation.
- When an athlete withdraws from a session or camp seven (7) days prior to its scheduled start date. To be eligible for a refund, the withdrawal notification must be sent to SCA via email (email@example.com) seven (7) days before the first day of the session or camp.
- In the case of a Medical Emergency, supported by a valid doctor’s note.
- If the session is canceled due to low enrollment, a full refund will be provided.